2019 Grandmasters

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I hope I am not out of line or premature with this post. I just saw an announcement for the 2019 Grandmasters. Congratulations Mike Dubber and Sam Alfano and GRS for these excellent and deserving instructors. Mike and Sam have contributed greatly to the world of engraving. They are very accomplished and knowledgeable and most importantly terrific teachers. The Grandmasters program is a wonderful program and the opportunity to spend two intensive weeks with world class engravers/instructors can be life/career changing. Jump on this one. It’s a good one.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Thanks Lee! It's going to be a fun 2 weeks in 2019! I will be posting more info soon.
Thanks @Cloudy ....I agree, some homegrown GMs is a good thing :)

Mike Dubber

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks folks - Sam and I are dedicated to producing the best GRS Grand Masters ever!
For those who don't know, I am heavily invested in the Grand Masters Programs, having attended five myself....starting with Winston Churchill and Ron Smith.

My skills as an engraver are a direct result of what I learned at GRS GM. The biggest challenge will be to offer as much to my students as was offered to me by the wonderful and talented group of artists who conducted those classes.

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Mr Mike, I know you a little bit and seems to me between you and Sam A you both attached to the engraving craft like a Benedicton Monk. I congratulate both of you on you service, dedication, loyality, trueness to our art and way. Thank You both Robin M Thrash

Reactions: Sam

Latest posts

Sponsors