.470 Base of action ELE

speeedy6

Elite Cafe Member
Phil,
Is that animal lines , dots or a combination of both? It looks like a b&w photo. The shadow makes it ! The details are sharp and noticeable. Thank you for showing.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yep...it's been there for every gun I have worked on.

Ok, I've not seen one like that. Is that a "foot" attached to hold it at the correct distance and could you describe how it is placed? The lighting is not too good around it and it appears a slot is also cut into it or am I seeing a shadow?

Sorry to be picky, but "enquiring minds want to know."

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i feel you have done the specie a real tribute. real elephants aren't nearly as good looking !

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ok, I've not seen one like that. Is that a "foot" attached to hold it at the correct distance and could you describe how it is placed? The lighting is not too good around it and it appears a slot is also cut into it or am I seeing a shadow?

Sorry to be picky, but "enquiring minds want to know."

Not picky at all...it's taken from a picture of a real elephant, caught on the turn has he faces the photographer, these shots make the scene more interesting than just ele's posing, the lighting is also as it is, again, more dramatic and away from the norm.

Phil

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
All lines, for students, there are between 5000 to 6000 lines to produce that black.

Phil

"4257, 4258, 4259, 4260..."

"Phil, dinner's ready!"

"426wha...? Dammit woman, you made me lose count! Now I've got to start all over!"

Latest posts

Sponsors