Alfano engraving classes in Australia in August

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I'll be teaching a couple of signet ring classes in August for the Jewelry Institute of Australia.
Contact Gabriel Owen at the link above for more information and to sign up for my classes. I'm really looking forward to visiting Australia for the first time and sharing what I know on the art of engraving.

Roger B

Elite Cafe Member
Not to be picky Sam but I'm glad you pay more attention to detail than the webmaster at the JIA does.

Hope you enjoy your visit - in August you should have missed the weather extremes.

Roger

Reactions: Sam

Sam

Staff member
Not to be picky Sam but I'm glad you pay more attention to detail than the webmaster at the JIA does.

Hope you enjoy your visit - in August you should have missed the weather extremes.

Roger

Not sure what you mean Roger. Is there a problem with his site? If so I will let him know.
Cheers!

Roger B

Elite Cafe Member
Not sure what you mean Roger. Is there a problem with his site? If so I will let him know.
Cheers!

Sam,

I just think is a bit slack when a site which advertises quality tuition has spelling and grammatical errors on almost every page - sort of lets the side down.

Roger

Sam

Staff member
Sam,

I just think is a bit slack when a site which advertises quality tuition has spelling and grammatical errors on almost every page - sort of lets the side down.

Roger

English is not Gabriel's native language. I'm sure that accounts for some of it.

Latest posts

Sponsors