Any idea what happened to our photos?

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The old Cafe system stored our photos so that if we'd already uploaded & posted one in a previous thread, we could find & reuse it thru "Manage Attachments" in the Advanced(?) option for replies or new posts. Are they still in here somewhere or lost to the cyber-sands of time in a great data purge?

Lately I've wanted to post a few old shots, but can't seem to find 'em anywhere...

T.G.III

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Cannot offer much help here other than to say I've saved some threads from 2014-2015 in my bookmarks and can retrieve them complete with pictures, but doing a dedicated search for them with title and author turns up nothing.

Even have a shading thread from 2010 thats bookmarked and shows up when I click that link, but don't know how to/or am unable to bring them up in a dedicated search. Thing is, when I do bring them up all of the latest post info on the right hand side of the screen is current.

Last edited:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
The old Cafe system stored our photos so that if we'd already uploaded & posted one in a previous thread, we could find & reuse it thru "Manage Attachments" in the Advanced(?) option for replies or new posts. Are they still in here somewhere or lost to the cyber-sands of time in a great data purge?

Lately I've wanted to post a few old shots, but can't seem to find 'em anywhere...

now i don't feel so bad. after the "change", i don't know how to do pm"s !