As We Engrave During These Difficult Times...

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
As we engrave during these difficult times and add positive shine and light to our metal canvas.....

Eerie unpredictable and scary, that is the blackness of the absence of light! Each moment, each step taken with caution! If your fears are surpassed and you've finished your walk, those evil thoughts, those mysterical feelings, are once more buried beneath a tombstone, released with a magical touch!

Crazy Horse

Elite Cafe Member
Sounds like an epitaph at the end of a Seek & Destroy mission. I remember the all too well.

No Chu Hois!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i have 14 rolls of toilet paper. let the chips fall where they may. many have been in the military, myself included. thinkin back on the training and hardship i endured when a mere brat, none of this crap bothers me. i just prevail at the limit of my wits, skills, and naturally, within the parameters set fourth by the gov. nuttin new there for me ! ymmv

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
i have 14 rolls of toilet paper. let the chips fall where they may. many have been in the military, myself included. thinkin back on the training and hardship i endured when a mere brat, none of this crap bothers me. i just prevail at the limit of my wits, skills, and naturally, within the parameters set fourth by the gov. nuttin new there for me ! ymmv

Yep, same here. Those of us that have served and learned the "prepper's way" from the best don't let any of this bother us. Been there, done that and have the tee shirts! Just gotta watch for the idiots that let a splinter ruin their whole day.