Assistance

Archie Woodworth

Elite Cafe Member
Michael, You might check your printer's options as some printers have a "Tee shirt" or transfer print option which will "flip" or invert image. Re Corel Draw...Im not familiar with all the options but Im guessing that any version will have that feature...Maybe some of the other members who use Corel will weigh in with additional information.

LahtiM39

Michael,
I think all versions of Corel draw offer the “reverse” feature as well as many other useful options.

GrumpysWorkshop

If that's all you need it for, practically any graphics software can mirror a text layer. Buying a Corel Draw or Adobe software suite is a little overkill for just this purpose. Free options include Inkscape and Gimp - open source software that can handle what you need and much more.

Another option that I can personally vouch for is Autodesk's Sketchbook Pro - it's a raster program, but I use it almost exclusively on a daily basis as a tattoo artist to generate sketches, outlines, and layouts. The symmetry tools are top notch, and it has a very clean and simple interface. It used to be a paid subscription, but as of almost a year ago, it has been completely free. It's worth giving it a try before you plunk down some hard earned coin.

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
you might consider affinity............one time charge of 50.00 and you get almost everthing. It performs to my skill level. pap

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
For Corel Draw, the "reverse" and "flip" feature is in the upper tools banner. It's a graphic representation.