Boston Area

kraftrourke

Is there anyone in the Boston, MA area with an Enset or Lindsay set up that I could check out? I'm just starting out with engraving. I have access to a GRS GraverMax G8 where I apprentice as a bench jeweler. I'd like to try the other two systems before I purchase one. I like the idea of the Enset's slower speed for stone setting but would like to feel it for engraving. Even to play with it for a few minutes, I'd drive a few hours - RI, NH, ME, CT

Thanks!

edgrabow15

Elite Cafe Member
Is there anyone in the Boston, MA area with an Enset or Lindsay set up that I could check out? I'm just starting out with engraving. I have access to a GRS GraverMax G8 where I apprentice as a bench jeweler. I'd like to try the other two systems before I purchase one. I like the idea of the Enset's slower speed for stone setting but would like to feel it for engraving. Even to play with it for a few minutes, I'd drive a few hours - RI, NH, ME, CT

Thanks!
I live out in Shirley Long Island, N.Y., if you take the Orient point ferry to long Island Im about an hour away from where the ferry takes you . Its probably a 4 hour trip for you but I have the Lindsey set up,m the GRS Gravermach set up and also the heavy duty NGraver electric set up, your more than welcome to check it out. cant help with the Enset, sorry.