Bracelet for Granddaughter

speeedy6

Elite Cafe Member
Nice lettering, nice border, nice finish and nice pic too. All that together adds up to, very nice.
Thanks for showing.

highveldt

Elite Cafe Member
Doug;

That is beautiful work. Your granddaughter will love it.

You must have gotten over your hand tremors of some time back to be able to do that perfect script.

Kindest Regards;
Steve Howell

delder

Elite Cafe Member
Actually, the hand tremors have become worse. I'm managing the best I can. The tremors involve the hand that holds the graver. I steady the hand with the other. Works for now. I think it helps to slow me down and think more about each cut. Fine shading is a bit of a challenge though. Finding that perfect starting point , you know what I mean .Thanks for asking,and thanks for the nice compliment. Hope all is well with you.

Regards, Doug

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
Actually, the hand tremors have become worse. I'm managing the best I can. The tremors involve the hand that holds the graver. I steady the hand with the other. Works for now. I think it helps to slow me down and think more about each cut. Fine shading is a bit of a challenge though. Finding that perfect starting point , you know what I mean .Thanks for asking,and thanks for the nice compliment. Hope all is well with you.

Regards, Doug
i personally know of that. i had it in my graver hand and my head. fine shading-- out of the question. fortunately, dbs surgery corrected all that. then along comes what i call a"jumping eye". it gets to the point, half way thru a cut, i have to stop till my eye settles. this is a real problem using the scope. my eye doc, a surgeon, told me that corrective surgery could make things even worse. i just don't try doing the fine stuff i used to do. i do hope you can get corrective treatment for your tremor. if you have any questions on this, give me a pm.