Browning A-5 In Progress

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I am working on a Browning A-5 in 16 guage for a customer who wants all small upland game on all four panels...woodcock, quail, rabbits, and dove.
J.J.

Attachments

• browning.a5.16.guage.jpg
    browning.a5.16.guage.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 442
  • browning.a5.16.guage2.jpg
    browning.a5.16.guage2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 435

diandwill

Elite Cafe Member
That looks really nice.

I have a Remington, same shotgun, that my Dad bought from the Air Force/ Army Air Corps after hitting over 600 straight clays with it. It has the old AAC 'bomb' logo on it. I'm waiting to cut it and will probably go with several of the planes my dad flew. He flew in, and taught, B-17's, then flew C-47's, C-119's after WW2 until he moved to the missile program in the late '50's, early 60's. He worked on the Atlas, Minuteman and Titan programs. My Dad was a rocket scientist, at least that was our joke, then my daughter worked on the civilian Atlas program 30 years later, as an engineer...another rocket scientist. Me? I became a jeweler and engraver. LOL

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Browning A-5 In Progress-2nd Phase

Just some more progress to show you,check out my Opivisor's with no.5 lens and are very light on your head.
J.J.

Attachments

• browning.16guage.in.progress.b.jpg
    browning.16guage.in.progress.b.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 211
  • browning.16guage.in.progress.c.jpg
    browning.16guage.in.progress.c.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Elite Cafe Member
J.J., Looking real good. Let's see a pic of the top of that action. It appears the birds were cut to a greater depth than the sides.
Also, are you going to do any cutting on the breech end of the barrel?

Latest posts

Sponsors