Browning BAR engraved with six game scenes. Here's three of them.

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
3 out of 6 ain't a bad batting average JJ! Looking forward to seeing the final three so I can give you a 6 out of 6!

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
JJ when you are finished, and I have come to look upon the carefully measured game scenes from both sides, it will be your well-executed convincing artistic illusions of the wild, I will come to recognize and recall, but will I really know much about animals, will I really know much about life at all? As they pose, frozen upon the steel canvas, I, the viewer will catch a graven glimpse and graven gaze upon the captured likeness, of vitality, powered by the force of your mark's, set upon the stage, by which the spiritual presence of their being rests. It will then be your realistic impressions, and worldly observations of what you choose for us to see, and in their convincing vitality and energy, with every breathe we rest our eyes on the very essence, evoked by the stroke of your marks, just as a writer leaves his words and poetic rhythms to his pen! In the act of your endeavors, you bear witness for all of us to see, the power of the experience provoked in your graphic portrayal, drawing an emotional response, to gain an appreciation for that we don't fully comprehend, but in that beauty lies the profound awareness of the magnitude of what we perceive, you guide us, we look into the portal of a world, you choose for us, we pause briefly, your subjects look at us, with wonder and curiosity, and for a brief moment we look back, and in this act, we participate, we interact, we respond, and feel a connection, capture a recognition of one to another, of being and living, side by side of one to the other!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors