Can't I just do Bulino and not scrolls?

Bunic

Elite Cafe Member
This is my finished exercise in bulino. My taskmaster, I mean teacher, Ron, says I must master scrolls then I can move on to the art stuff.

Anyway, I added some facial details and some highlights with the burnisher. This is really fun. But, as you can see from the scrolls, I need to stick with the basics for a while.

Comments are always welcomed.

Mike

Attachments

• Dirle_Bullino2_SM.jpg
    Dirle_Bullino2_SM.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 251

leroytwohawks

Elite Cafe Member
Yeah Mike, Ron is a real stickler on the basics, I hope he hasn't used the whip on you yet:big grin: just kidding Ron!!! I know I need to work on my scrolls as well, but I think your doing great. You can still do the fun stuff just don't show Ron:big grin:

Kevin

BTW: How do you like all the snow where getting!!!

Bunic

Elite Cafe Member
Kevin,

We got abt 20-22 inches Saturday, and abt 12-14 more today! PLUS, my snowblower got run over and I'm having to use that instrument of torture - the manual shovel!! And poor Ron, in Sumerdale!

How much did you get?

Mike

filbertius

Elite Cafe Member
The lady's proportions are looking pretty good. Appendages tend to be hard to get right, but I like how her right arm and hand came out. Keep on showing.
Gary

Bunic

Elite Cafe Member
Willem, Filbertius,

If I could get my copier system to make a decent transfer, it would be much easier to get it right-er. But drawing and then working from the image on my computer monitor is still very fun!

Tnx! for commenting!

Mike

Latest posts

Sponsors