Desk top photography using a Nimbus Cloud Dome and an iPhone 6 camera

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Here's something that's cool! :cool: I bought a Nimbus Cloud Dome for small sized desktop product photography using an iPhone 6 camera.

I snapped a photo of my 33rd Degree Scottish Rite belt buckle as it was something I had handy. I used my two desk lamps for light and the desk top itself for the background. (Desk top photography of course!) :biggrin:

nimbus-528x400.jpg 33rdScottishRite_belt buckle.jpg

Boomhower

Elite Cafe Member
I second SAM on the congrats on your 33rd that is awesome.
It is cool to run across brother Mason's I am a 32nd from Missouri

Archie Woodworth

Elite Cafe Member
Congrats again Brother...upstate NY - only 32nd for me ...
BTW nice looking setup .... I use a round street light globe for small items...works great...similar to your setup...no hot spots and you can move the lights all around the item you are photographing. Just toss in a piece of fabric and set item on it then just add lights...photo through hole.
Refer to web site below.
https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/7...MV590Pab-_LA9404bS8-_Xzl8mliCNXLgYaAoUr8P8HAQ

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
beautiful doc. what they all said. i was being groomed for the organization by way of the demolay. somehow the u.s. navy had other ideas about grooming me ! upon departing the navy, i never followed up with the local masonic lodge.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Congratulations from me also, a 32nd in North Carolina. Monk, its never too late to pursue the degrees, as a local 80 year old is going through them in my lodge now.

Bil

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors