Digital or on-line scroll database

oakleave

Hello,
Is ther an online or digital database for scrolls or engraveing motivs?
I have the wonderfull books of Ron Smith and John Schippers and tought it would be nice if there were some online tools with motives to engrave.

Bernie

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Bernie, do a little searching here on the forum, sure you will find some. You could also click one of my signature icons or visit Chris DeCamillis website here

arnaud

oakleave

arnaud, you have nice and informative videos on your webpage thank you for posting

Willem, thank you for the tip with googel. Sometimes you are looking for inspiration and googel seams to be a good source.
now I go back do do some practice drawings. It is not as easy as it looks like. The more I get involved into engraving the more I admire the real artists with their creations.

Bernie

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Nice to hear you are spending time practicing on paper. It's the most important and hardest part of the engraving journey. You can't cut what you can't draw. Take some time to download some older reference material. There is a sticky on Steve Lindsay's forum with quite a few old books. Bram also posted a link to some great plates recently.

Latest posts

Sponsors