Engrave-In 2012 dates, June 10-12

cwbyengraver

Scott I'm in for the 9th I'm bringing a unatron stereo microscope thats need's to be cleaned for the auction, and some other good stuff, and a couple of lizards.

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Scott, Rachel and I (maybe Mark) are planning to come. I have emailed the folks in charge of the MO YHEC state shoot to find out when it is. Hopefully the two won't conflict this year.

IF they do I'm going to try my best to talk Rachel into skipping it this year and coming to the engraving in.

Ray

PS I will gather some things up for the auction as well. Rachel and I have been playing on the lathes making graver handles the past week or two I may make a set of those and donate them too.

Last edited:

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Scott I'm in for the 9th I'm bringing a unatron stereo microscope thats need's to be cleaned for the auction, and some other good stuff, and a couple of lizards.

lizards? like live ones? coooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllll

what should we make for the cannon to shoot at?

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Scott,

I think we should set up for clay pigeon shooting off your deck. Some of us can bring shotguns and anyone who wants to shoot only needs to bring some 12 or 20 gauge shells. If a few of us bring a box of clay pigeons we are set.I have a hand thrower and maybe someone has a Trius trap thrower.

Roger

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Roger that sounds like a fabulous idea if Scott is up to it. I'll plan on bringing a box of birds a, spring thrower, and a 12 and a 20 with plenty of ammo. As long as we have a couple range officers to keep order and safety that would be great fun.

Ray

Andrew Biggs

Hey Roger and Ray........................... now that is some serious fun. Banging away at clays or plinking cans with a .22 is very therapeutic as well as fun.

Cheers
Andrew

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
well, if those lizzards get out of hand, launch them with the hand launcher. should make for a "lively" target ?? maybe ?? hope they aren't like the one that sat on sams' head !

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Joan and I will be there...
Will bring shrimp if everyone is ready for them again...
Banging clay would be great...
Jerry and Joan

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Guess, I better start a guest list

Simon Lytton
Ray Cover
Rachel Cover
Kim Cover
Mark Simpson
Tom Baldwin,
Jerry & Joan Seymour
Brian Talbert and the cannon crew
Fred Marrinan
Roger and Kathi Bleile
Joe Mason
Tom Little
Jim Hall and crew
Johnny Schipp
Brian Powley
Don Cowles
Kerry Bogan
Bill Moody
Mark P
Brian and Sonja
Chris Malouf
Paul and Gloria Hamler

Last edited:

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I know you can always use extra lawn chairs. Is there anything else you need people to bring? Do you have plenty of ice coolers, fold up tables and such?

Ray

thughes

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Scott,
You are just down the road from, I plan to be there. Looking forward to meeting some of y'all.

Todd

Sponsors