Engraved Kious

Joe Mason

Elite Cafe Member
I have also been working hard to get ready for the Blade show, but this Kious is for the Boston Show. Started engraving fixed blades in February after the 8 months of recovery from the heart surgery. Needed to knock off the rust. Anyway, I am working on the folders again. Thanks for looking

Joe

Last edited:

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Joe It is so nice to have back here and on the knife network as well- Beautiful and distinctive as always. Where exactly is the rust. So glade that your recovery is going well-really like this one lots of cutting-that scroll in the far background is a great touch-Fred

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Terrific work, and on a fantastic knife. Nothing like a good ol straight blade. Handy and easy to sharpen, but hell for skinning and fleshing. Thanks for sharing with us

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
hi Joe .. I am glad to hear that you are back on the bench , I know how you feel .. that is just an fantastic looking engraving job , I like your style on this one and you did great .. thanks for posting and I will see you at the Blade Show .. ron p

Bunic

Elite Cafe Member
Mr. Mason,
Exceptional!! I love the way the flow overlays itself and gives great depth. Very nice inlay, too! Good luck at Blade!

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I love that too Joe. Hope see you and get a look at it at Blade.

Great seeing your work again.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Engraved knife

Joe,Glad your back at the bench, feeling better and doing the beautiful we are all use to seeing. Keep up the good work J.J.Roberts :beerchug:

Latest posts

Sponsors