Engraver Issue 75

lesholmes

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Folks,

I just got my copy of the "Engraver" issue 75.

It is truly a work of art!

Lots of information. Lots of advice. Lots of pictures.

My only complaint is that the picture of Abigail did not do her justice ;o). I know because I was there when the picture was taken.

Oh, yes, given the beautiful front and back cover pictures, I am truly happy that it is mailed in a white mailer.

Lester

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wow, Les is right, this is probably the best issue I have ever seen. Articles by Barry Lee, Weldon, Marty, Sam and Bob Evans full of technical stuff some great Philosphizing by Barry Lee and Rex, and even a picture of my UltraVan! What more could you ask for?

Actually this issue is worth the price of FEGA membership alone, and I know for a fact Mr. Biggs is working on even better stuff in the future. If you are not a FEGA member, now is the time to join up.

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
Ihave been a long time member of FEGA and I must say that this one is one of the most excellent news letters to date , I don't think that there is another guild producing a news letter as fine as this one and I must thank all who are involved in it for doing an great job . ron p.

Andrew Biggs

Thanks for that. Really appreciate the comments.

Bill Gamradt, the previous editor handed me over a very slick package to work with and made the transition very easy for me as he did all the hard yards. The printers are great to work with as well.

Any magazine or publication is only as good as the words in it and we are really lucky to have some first class people taking the time to write up the articles and provide photos of their work. It takes a lot of time and effort to write an article and all that work is really appreciated.

There’s some really exciting and informative articles and photos coming up in future editions.

Cheers
Andrew

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Les,
Thanks for posting this thread. While I have enjoyed each & every issue of the Engraver I have received over the duration of my FEGA membership, I believe that issue #75 is an outstanding effort by all of those involved. How great it is to see our work displayed in such a professional manner!
Thanks to Rex, Andrew and all those involved in the publication of this quality product!!!
For those of you reading this who are not FEGA members, I believe the issue will be available for viewing soon on the guild website; http://www.fega.com/

Weldon

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Weldon,
I can't credit for the newsetter. We have to thank Bill Gamradt and Andrew for this, plus people like you sending in articles! The newletter is only as good as the stuff to put in it as Andrew says and he has good stuff coming in. So, when Andrew bugs members for articles, we know why!

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Congratulation on your first issue, Andrew.
Wonderful. You hit one over the wall with this one!
May it be the first of many home runs for you.
Best, John B.

PS. Hi Lester.
I thought my picture of the beautiful and talented Miss Abigail was pretty good for a photographically challenged old guy.
Maybe if you edit out the guy that has a possesive hold on her arm you may like the picture better.
Whoops! I think I just insulted our host here!!!!!

Last edited:

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Andrew,
This was a Great Issure...
Thanks for all your work and John B you are right you stepped over the line
without saying anything about Hair...
Some have it and some don't...
Having fun with this great place to play and Learn...
Thanks
Jerry
JL Seymour

sdcoxx

Elite Cafe Member
Andrew,
This issue is a "KEEPER"!
Informative, inspirational and artistic.
Thank you, to all who contributed to it's contents.
I've found FEGA is a great source for learning to engrave. (DVD's, castings and books)
I highly recommend membership.
Thank you, FEGA...

Stephen D Cox

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
John,
I like it when he holds me like that! :D
Cheers,
Abigail

Miss Abigail, I know you do.
And Sam seems to enjoy it too.
His happiness just shines.......but we won't go there.
Whoops....I'm on thin ice again.
It's great to see you two love birds together.
Both of you sparkle with joy.

Hugs to both, John B.

PS. I'm with Sam. Let the fish fry roll!

Latest posts

Sponsors