Help, please: Engravers in California

I am new to engraving and will likely be taking a class at GRS at some point (21st person on the waitlist), however I was curious if there were any engravers in California that would be willing to do a one-on-one lesson for a day or two. I am using a GraverMax and would like the lesson to be on the same system or a Mach. Even pointing me in the right direction would be great. Fairly certain Jeremiah Watt is a couple hours from me, but I have yet to contact him. I'm more interested in learning scroll for jewelry and knife work but at this point anything would be greatly appreciated.

Crossbolt

Elite Cafe Member
Contact Brian Marshall on this forum who is in Stockton.
I've taken one of his courses and recommend him.
He is very experienced and has a wide range of equipment to try.
I understand he also offers one on one instruction from time to time.
Jeremy

Jkasal

I am new to engraving and will likely be taking a class at GRS at some point (21st person on the waitlist), however I was curious if there were any engravers in California that would be willing to do a one-on-one lesson for a day or two. I am using a GraverMax and would like the lesson to be on the same system or a Mach. Even pointing me in the right direction would be great. Fairly certain Jeremiah Watt is a couple hours from me, but I have yet to contact him. I'm more interested in learning scroll for jewelry and knife work but at this point anything would be greatly appreciated.

Jeremiah is an awesome instructor. I took his class for "basic Western bright cut". I wasn't planning on taking that class, but a colleague couldn't go last minute so he sold me his seat for the class. I don't have a huge clientele for western bright cut, but was pleasantly surprised with the techniques Jeremiah taught me which can be applied to any style of engraving. Good luck to you and wish I was closer to California so I could help more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Sponsors