Finished New Design

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
I think the Bison is much improved and well done.
The large scroll on the left originating from a smaller scroll needs fixing.
Try revising the layout of these left side scrolls.
And what is the little element in the outside of the right hand end scroll,please?

Leland Davis

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you all for the comments, John B the finger notch in the handle keeps me from reversing the 2 scrolls on the left I will work on different scroll lay out. The right side is a tiny little script L D my initials.
Thanks,Leland

speeedy6

Elite Cafe Member
Your work, particularly your animals has a kind of old time feel to it that's appealing. I like your bison but I like your moose more. Thanks for the pics.

Leland Davis

Elite Cafe Member
speedy, your observation is right on most of my gun work is on antique Winchesters the old time feel is necessary and my limited talents it may be all I can do.
Thanks,Leland

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Thank you all for the comments, John B the finger notch in the handle keeps me from reversing the 2 scrolls on the left I will work on different scroll lay out. The right side is a tiny little script L D my initials.
Thanks,Leland

Thank you Leland. Try extending the main scroll on the left closer to the screw head.
This will allow that scroll to be about the same size as the main scroll on the right.
Then come off the left scroll with two smaller scrolls.
How about putting your initials in the grass area of the bison.? Or on the plain border area?
Then put an outside leaf off of that right hand scroll. Just a thought.