c.edwards

My name is Chuck Edwards. Back in august I bought my first microscope and inset. Then I found this forum. In The mean time I've been studying from your guys for the past few months. None of you have known it, but I want to thank you for the help. Now I thought I would quit looking around and contribute to the site. So here it is, my first engraving that I've done. It's a sterling silver bracelet. Ready for the cretic good and bad.
Thank you for your help.
P.s. I've already seen some of my mistakes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 733
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 741

highveldt

Elite Cafe Member
C.;

Anyone on this forum would be proud to have their first work to look as good as yours. You have real talent and skill.

Steve

BKJ

Elite Cafe Member
Wow... I sure hope my first engraving will look that good... I highly doubt it!

Congrats... very nice!

mtgraver

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Chuck,
That's some fine work. A lot different than a flinter! lol I like the design even with out the ends filled but most folks only see the top anyway ..... but still there is bare metal to play with!!! lol
Mark

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I like the bare ends. That is the part that takes the abuse and scratches most and is mostly unseen. can to some scratch repair without affecting the design. Fred

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
welcome. nice work you show. seems to me you're already there. rare is the artist that looks with favor at their own creations. seems all creative people have this affliction known as "self doubt"

Dani Girl

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Welcome to the forum, your work is really good. Hey, it's not so bad that you still have a long way to go... life's a journey, just keep going with it, you've got serious potential. And something that folk on the forum have said to me is let the customer decide if you're good enough. There may be something you don't like about your work but if they love it and want to pay for it that's ok too.

Welcome

Latest posts

Sponsors