For the man who has everything...

mitch

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
...and needs another place to put it. The Purdey gun safe.

allan621

Elite Cafe Member
Its only 94,000 US dollars. They also sell a larger safe to put this one into for safekeeping. Shipping might be a bit more. Special offer : If you also buy a 100,000 dollar shotgun in the same purchase shipping is free !!

I'll wait til it shows up at the local costco. Might be able to get one for a mere 75,000.

graniteguy52

Elite Cafe Member
You would think it would at the least have "Purdey" painted on the door. If I am going to be a snob, I want the "common man" to see what brand of possessions I have (They probably won't know the name and definitely not the "star-burst" emblem anyway). Of course you could add that, along with some engraving for an additional cost.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
You would think it would at the least have "Purdey" painted on the door. If I am going to be a snob, I want the "common man" to see what brand of possessions I have (They probably won't know the name and definitely not the "star-burst" emblem anyway). Of course you could add that, along with some engraving for an additional cost.
for sure. and place a large pricetag on it just to make sure

bamabubba

My first house cost almost 1/3 less than that! Every car I've ever had probably wouldn't add up to that price, either. If I bought that, the wife would make me live in it!!

Latest posts

Sponsors