For the record...

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
...this is NOT my work. (But it might some of Sam's iStockPhoto designs :shock:)

Attachments

• IMG_4378.jpeg
    IMG_4378.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_4380.jpeg
    IMG_4380.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 283

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
it's not from your bargained priced "Low Rider Collection", Sam?

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
it's not from your bargained priced "Low Rider Collection", Sam?

I've got some crappy ones there, but that's not one of them. And quite frankly, my crappy ones have often license thousands of times and the super duper finely shaded extra special ones barely get noticed. :confused:

This is a crappy one, appropriately used on an institutional toilet paper wrapper.

toilet_paper.jpg

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
it's Sam's Good Arsekeeping Seal of Approval!

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
I guess it all depends on how it affex you. Reading the crappie scroll while... well you know, could have a moving affex on you.
I know reading spray cans and various sale papers of my wife's tend to relax me and affex me in a positive manner.

please forgive me..

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Phil shared with us some years ago the full coverage he did on his wive's car. According to Mr. Biggs it was the inspiration for the now famous Lindsay industrial model headpiece and the magnum GRS too as well if I remember correctly I can't find the copy I made of the pictures and catoons. Fred

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
holy molly ! crappy scroll in the crapper ! the landlord has taken over my household. talk about privacy ???