Announcement: Ford Hallam

diane b

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
For anyone interested in Japanese metalwork, specifically Ford Hallam: Below is an email I received from him and wanted to pass on the information. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Diane B.

"Hello

I hope this email finds you well.

I thought you might be interested to know what I've been up to recently.

If you've been following my work and on-line activities for any time now you'll know that I try to share quite a bit of instructional material where and when I can.

My biggest frustration has been the lack of time to really do a good job of making these little film clips though.

I'm also very aware that very few people can afford the time, travel and cost of attending week long classes with me here in my studio.

So I've decided to see if I can't develop, in partnership with my audience, you, a sustainable platform to continually create and share detailed film and instructional commentary as I create my own pieces. A sort of 21st century virtual apprenticeship. Or just a window on my working life.

I'm currently editing about 1 hours worth of the filming I did last week and will be making it available to my subscribers in the next couple of days. Subscriptions , for complete access, start at $5 or £3.55 a month.

I hope you'll consider joining me on my continuing journey.

You'll find me here. (https://www.patreon.com/FordHallam)

kind regards

Ford"