Francolini work, Engraving Perfection

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This is about as good as engraving can get IMO. He has taken a theme, polo in this case, and used an item from that theme as the basis of his scrollwork. Glad to see he has joined us here, welcome Leonard!

http://www.igraver.com/forum/album.php?albumid=134&pictureid=894

Last edited:

Jim Kelso

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Corky welcome.
Always innovative, fun to look at, with fantastic craftsmanship and imaginative artistry.

Jim

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Leonard,

Good to see you and your work pop up here. I'm sure the many forum members will enjoy seeing your wonderful creations as much as I do.

Roger

Bunic

Elite Cafe Member
I was at Ron's Tuesday for my weekly 'whipping' and he introduced me to Mr. Francolini's website. What a gold mine of beautiful and extraordinary work!

I left Ron's, raced home and immediately went through Leonard's entire website. What a treasuretrove of exquisite art, superior craftsmanship and invaluable instructional photos!

Ron said that he had just recently contacted Leonard about how to accomplish some engraving work and Leonard had freely (and kindly) given Ron the 'how-tos.' The idea of pro's freely helping other pro's still astounds me!!!

Welcome aboard Leonard!! Please feel free to critique me and my work any time!

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::

Leonard, Welcome aboard, your input would be a big help to the new members on the Engavers Cafe, keep up the good work. :thumbs up:
J.J. Roberts

Latest posts

Sponsors