Question: GraverMach - permanent a little wheese

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
These tools continue to evolve because of comments and ideas just like these that get passed on to the manufacturers.

Fortunately for us in the relatively small community that we're in, we have a lot better chance of someone like Glendo or Lindsay listening to our suggestions for improvement rather than say, Ford or GM.

Pass this on to DJ or someone and see what happens...

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Necessity is the mother of invention, isn’t it Sam.
But I’m never going to own up to leaving one run without air!
John B.

PS. A big fright, not good….but no harm, no foul.

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I use a quick disconnect to turn the air off to my GraverMach SC. I have it sitting right in front of the unit so when I hit it I'm looking right at the power button for the unit. Helps me remember to turn it off.

Of course there have been a number of times where I've hooked up the air and tried to start engraving with out turning it on first. :rolleyes:

Even if you reduced the life of that rotor by 10% it would probably still have years of runtime left.

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I have been running a Gravermax most every day for about 15 years and have left it on without air for hundreds of hours over this period with no noticable decline in performance.
I have gone through four good compressors during this time.
I have also been using a Lindsay PC and an Artisan the last year or so, and leave them idling almost 24 hours a day and once again, have noticed no decline in performance.
These modern tools from both of the "big boys" are very reliable.

Latest posts

Sponsors