Hand Me Down

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Engraving has been a real love in my life. I wanted to give my two sons an opportunity to be properly exposed to the engraving world. They went to Emporia, Kansas at GRS where Lee Griffith took them under his wing to get them on the road to engraving enjoyment. Boy did it ever work. Now I have two tigers on my hands.
Thanks so much to Lee and GRS for making this happen.:thumbs up:

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Glenn,
Are you trying to get the most engravers per capita in Utah??
:)
Glad they had a good time. I'm sure Lee fired them up.
Rex

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Engraving has been a real love in my life. I wanted to give my two sons an opportunity to be properly exposed to the engraving world. They went to Emporia, Kansas at GRS where Lee Griffith took them under his wing to get them on the road to engraving enjoyment. Boy did it ever work. Now I have two tigers on my hands.
Thanks so much to Lee and GRS for making this happen.:thumbs up:

That is really, really cool! What a DAD!:thumbs up::tiphat:

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Can I be adopted? They were great to have in class terrific sons that will make a father proud in many ways and ............I have some new blackmail material on Glenn

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Glenn: You might want to send them to one of my classes before it's too late to un-train them of all the bad habits they've been taught by Lee.

Congratulations and I know that's got you feeling proud!

Layne A

Grateful Son

Having more life enhancing opportunities than I deserve, Dad, you did it again. Thanks to GRS, Lee Griffiths, and of course, Dad, for the great experience at the Emporia Engraving Mecca. I am impressed with the kindness, professionalism, and talents shown by all of you. Best Regards, Layne.

Latest posts

Sponsors