hand pushed

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Shawn,You have a nice touch with the Western bright cut,keep up the good work.:thumbsup: J.J.

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Lookin good there Shawn,Try to separate the liner cuts more so the shading appears to roll in at the last second and concentrate on longer bright cuts vs.wider ones( tip from Kendall)!!!!!:clapping::banana::tiphat:

graniteguy52

Elite Cafe Member
Shawn,
Very nice for a "Pusher"
And thanks for the offer of help on my silver bracelet. As of now, I think I'll give it try myself. I do go to Billings every month or two, and would enjoy meeting you and talking engraving sometime.
Thanks,
Gordon Alcorn

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Shawn, this looks great! The only reason Leonard hand pushes is because they don't have power in Skiff yet, so I hope your not giving in to his peer pressure.;)

Willem Parel

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Beautiful done Shawn :clapping:, recently I joined a class in Germany where it was al done with push gravers, boy was that difficult.

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Seth, I am not providing him with any peer pressure. Hair on him for doing it. Most people don't have the balls to try. You said that there is no power in Skiff "yet". Well there is no talk of power coming there in the future. With the price of fuel, it costs too much to run the generator. Thank god coal is cheap. It interests me to watch his improvement bright cutting now. I hope he keeps a good supply of wound dressing at his bench. Lidocaine is another first aid item to have handy.

didyoung

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
thanks everyone.
gordon your are welcome anytime..............just no engraving talk....this stuff drives me crazy:)shock:)
will...i tried to tell leonard that same thing.....he called me a sissy and set out to always find some way to darken my day....:no:

seth you hit the nail on the head .................since leonard has started his :beatup: assault(JOKE)(better..faster...watch your border...on and on ) my life has changed......its like dating a fat girl....you sure dont want your friends to find out, but once they do everyone understands your odd behaviour:thinking::shock:
thanks leonard....you are the best

Last edited:

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Shawn, I don't understand what your words mean on the subject of dating strong healthy plus sized woman. Please explain. PS, I won't show my wife your post as she thinks you are my hero.

txtwang

Elite Cafe Member
Nice, as always Shawn..I seem to recognize the engraved book also....:thumbsup:

Jerry

didyoung

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
thought you might jerry....that was my practice run.
here is another practice run with hand pushing/old school...lol
hope i dont pick up a hammer anytime soon

Attachments

• trip 157.jpg
    trip 157.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors