Help with Foot Throttle

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
Thread starter #1
I have not used the foot pedal for about 4-5 months. It worked fine the last time I used it. I am trying to hook up the Maestro EX to a Gravermach AT #1 left side air supply to do some stippling. The foot pedal is leaking air. I have gone on GRS web site and followed directions for alignment. After alignment foot pedal still leaks a fair volume of air and the handpiece vibrates at all pressure ranges.

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
Thread starter #4
Thanks to the both of you. I did contact Rex today and he gave me some directions which I hope will help. I will try all this out later today.

Rex was super to talk with and any of your who may have problems he is the MAN!

@rmgreen I had a similar problem with my pedal twice this year. Both times I did as the video shows above. The first time it worked. The second time, I had to do a little Ky Windage with it. I adjusted it a little forward of the line, a little backward until it was just right. Additionally, I check the hose connection on the pedal, while I depress it, to ensure the hose had a good seal. I also inspected the entire length of the hose and all connections to my GraverSmith. I also like to take my handpiece apart and give it a cleaning while I am at it. I reset the GraverSmith settings to the handpiece and test again. I hope this helps out.

Sponsors