Help, please: Holiday Engravers Needed: Miami and El Paso

ionmktg

Hi All,

We're looking to hire an engraver to work December 20-23 at the Aventura Mall in Miami, Florida and the Cielo Vista Mall in El Paso, Texas. If anyone is interested in those areas, please let me know and I'd be happy to get you more information.

Thanks,
Jenna

leschowe

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Jenna,
Can you give us some idea of the monetary compensation involved in this project? For people who might have to drive an long way and stay in a motel, are you covering expenses. With all due respect, it is about the money,

Les

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
just my fractured thinking here:: sounds as though a lot of christmas ornaments are waiting to be engraved at not-so- good prices.

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jenna is posting here at my suggestion.
They need a creative person to engrave inscriptions on glass bottles.
I would suggest using an NSK with diamond burrs, powered by a silentaire.
For the motivated individual this is what Ronald Reagan would have called "an opportunity"

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
uh, well-- anyone out there, i need assistance removing a boot from my mouth ! apology given, barry.

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Those are tough dates. Most talented people are extremely bust during those days.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That is my busiest time of the year, but I don't do malls! This "Santa" does special events, like handicapped and special needs kids. I'll post a picture a little closer to Christmas.

Oh, at this time of year my engraving is on hold.

Bill

Latest posts

Sponsors