Question: How to make floral bouquet

yakob

Hi

I am new at this forum and I have question, I would be very happy if you can help me

Could you please tell me step by step how you make floral bouquet.

Thanks ...

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
yakob,You may find Dover books a big help for floral & other designs or go to Sam's tips & tricks.:thumbsup: J.J.

mrthe

in the Lee's new book Art & Design Fundamentals is explained very well how design floral bouquets ,is a very very good book to learn floreal and scrolls draw!

Last edited:

JohnR

Elite Cafe Member
Yes, difinitely Lee's book was a great help on floral designs. So much that I added some floral designs to my 1911 project I just started, and what an improvement....JohnR

yakob

Thanks for the answers,

I have one more question :)

Could you please advise me the full name off the Lee's book, I am not able to find it.

Thanks

yakob

I found the book at Lee's web page but I live in Turkey now and it will take a very long time for me to get the book.

I will order it but could you please give me some tips so I can start to work until I get Lee's book.

thanks.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
till you get his book, i'd simply suggest going to the archive and study the beautiful work displayed there. print out a few items that appeal to you. print them much larger than normal. makes it a bit easier to analyze the designs. good luck with your endeavor.

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
As I am looking at this page posting this note there is an advertisement about Lee's book on the upper right side of the page. The name of the book is Art & Design Fundamentals by Lee Griffiths. It's a great book. I took the class the book is based upon and that was great as well. It really opened up my ideas about being able to draw and put together pleasing designs. One of the topics in his book and class were the making of floral bouquets as well a framing, scrolls, flow etc. I highly recommend his book (and any teaching he does too!)

Latest posts

Sponsors