I have a confession to make

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Thank you for explaining that to this total un-geek Leonardo.
I hope you do well with the Artesa machine after all your hard work in developing it.
Best regards.

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you John, much appreciated!

Thanks to you too Sam. Although I am not participating (posting) lately I am always around here... too much to read and too much to learn! Thank you also for keeping this site so interesting!

Leoanrdo

SalihKara

Elite Cafe Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Sam,

Is there any chance that the richness of the iPad Pro and Procreate threads could be collected into a Sticky?

My reason is that the volume growth in Forum Members interest / posts and creative outputs has fantastically whetted many appetites and similarly frustrated many others. But your and others abilities to demonstrate the import of design frames / pictures, how you resize them and then superimpose them on desirable objects helps with the visualisation of an idea and is perhaps a game-changer for many. Could you perhaps for your knife bolster trick try some colour effects like gold / other inlay embellishments / shadows to see what it looks like? Would any other takers with the toys be able to produce a realistic colour output on say a knife bolster?

Brian

Hi Brian,

Please see tip archive / drawing instruction section, I collect IPad designs to there so you can find all post regarding to IPad in there.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Looks like you have a confession to make too! That's beautiful, and very convincing!

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I guess there's always that risk with a photo, drawing, or whatever. Not sure this particular one is any more vulnerable than a good photo. But yeah, it'll happen!

The day will probably come where the CNC engraver will be able to rotate the piece and engrave round barrels. But, unless it's programmed to inflect nuances somewhat randomly, it will look machine made. It will all depend on the programmer's abilities.

Tom McArdle

In a lot of the software used for recording music there are features that allow you to sync the timing of various tracks, or tune vocals to the correct pitch. The software often has a tolerance/variance level you can select to allow the result to sound more natural, unless you want that perfect produced sound. I imagine when automated engraving gets to a high enough level, there will be similar features. maybe even a "progression mark" setting so it looks like hammer and chisel work. :)