J.M. Bergling books?

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I used to have all of his books, but loaned a couple out and forgot who I loaned them to, but they are one of the best lettering and monogramming books if you can still find them. Someone told me they were back in print, but I have also heard otherwise. Does anyone know if that is true and if so a source? He was a premier designer and illustrator. Would be good for you would be lettering engravers. It is some of the most correct renditions that I know of.
Ron S

cowboy_silversmith

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you Ron for the compliment. Please let me say that I am a fan of your work as I am of a number of the other fine engravers that are members here. The talent is awe inspiring!

Best regards,
Greg Pauline

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Looking at the clean, distinct, accuracy of your work, you stand pretty tall, my friend. thanks for the compliments, I like to help struggling engravers cause I are one.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Greg I was also looking for those books. I found the ones on the Gem City site. Are those abreviated versions. Seemed to me that they are but I'm not sure.
Mike

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The Bergling books are also available at GRS. They are $29.95 each or the set of 4 for $111.80.

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
O.K. Thanks Tira. Not doing any lettering any more and that was more for those who might need it. I'm retired don't you know? ....Or.... maybe that is retarded. :) Thanks tho for the info. I should have known that if it was out there and available GRS would likely have it.

Latest posts

Sponsors