Question: John B

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
John Has not visited for almost a year. Has anyone been in contact with him. I think I remember that he and Ron Smith both had computer issues and gave up on the technology. Would like to know how both are doing if someone could enlighten me. Miss both their wisdom and counsel in matters engraving and beyond. Fred

Andrew Biggs

Hi Fred

John B is alive and well and in fine spirits. We all had a good time together in Reno and e-mails since then.

He's tied up with other things and just plain out busy :)

Cheers
Andrew

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
somebody needs to tell him we need a few more of his great tips and ideas !!

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I really miss him and his posts. The Cafe just isn't the same without him. :(

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yes Sam, you are right, during the time I joined the Café, there where more like John B participating a lot and giving the best advises.
He gave me great advises when I was struggling with my designs. In a way he was able to force me to fine tune them just by explaining things. Yes I have to offer him some beers if I meet him.

arnaud

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
John and I are still swapping emails, and anything that resembles a Scotsman/Englishman joke. I agree with the others, he is alive and lively, yet we miss his public face here on the Forum. As reported, he was all kindness and good fun at Reno, and so fit, he grabbed hold of Katherine P's heavy suitcase, and wheeled it out to the bus for her journey home.

That reminds me, I must email him that I turned 75 today, so have entered into the last quarter of my first century. He has a head start on me in this last quarter.

Rod

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
That reminds me, I must email him that I turned 75 today, so have entered into the last quarter of my first century. He has a head start on me in this last quarter.

Rod

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rod!

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yes, Happy Birthday Rod!

And getting back to the thread, I also would like to see John B (and Ron Smith) coming by again.

Latest posts

Sponsors