Jonhy Weyerts Book

Glen Cook

I received my copy of Johny Weyerts book today. I'm so glad I ordered it! I just love his western flair. I look forward to the day I can meet him. Thank you again for the book Johny, I will study it and I hope it will make be a better designer.
Glen Cook,
Thorndale, Texas

soj

I attended a 5 day class in Alpine with Johny and about 5 or 6 other students. Johny is an amazing engraver, he can also paint, draw anything, carve leather, and play a guitar. Johny and his wife Charlsie (I hope I spelled that right) treated us like family and made it a Great week. I did not turn out to be an engraver, but that is no reflection on Johny, he sent me home with everything I needed to know, I just got busy with work and life and didn't put much time into it. I still have all my engraving tools, gravermax and all, I go out once in a while and cut a scroll or two on some copper practice plactes and it is still great fun. Unfortunately my class was during the week of the 9-11 attacks. We were all engraving away and Johny came in a told us he had some bad news for us, we all went in and watched on TV. Needless to say it hit everyone hard including Johny. Johny handled it perfectly as he does everything and let us get back to engraving if we felt like doing it. We made it through the week with the help of Johny and Charlsie while keeping one eye on the news and the other on engraving. Heck of an experience to see the Amtrak train in Alpine shut down and being searched, and even lines at the gas stations in Alpine waiting to fill up. I couldn't recommend anyone that could have handled that like Johny did and make us all have as fine a time as was possible with what was going on in the world. Thanks to Johny and Charlsie, Just wanted to throw that out there.

JS

Latest posts

Sponsors