Las Vegas

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I thought I would have another table at FEGA this year to rep the OTHER engraver category but it didn't work out that way. I was talking to Jesse Kaufman the other day about coming and we both concluded that it would be worth coming to sit in on the seminars anyway.
What we wanted to know is who is demoing and what subjects are going to be covered????

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Hi Dave, that info should be available on the FEGA forum under the show heading.
If not contact Betty Strosin, admin assistant or Rex Pedersen.
Look forward to seeing you there and Merry Christmas my friend.

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I -Lee Griffiths- will be covering one seminar. I am doing mine on drawing. More specifically how artists see and think that results in accurate drawings/engravings. I will also cover light and shade fundamentals that are used for 3d shading and better bulino.

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Lee
It should be a good one.
Should we bring our own crayons and #2 pencils I'm still trying to figure out how I think HHHEEEeeeellppp mi
Have a safe trip an see you there my friend

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
......and we are approaching the age where we forget our last thought. You may just have to accept your current state as the best it will be. Nevertheless you are still as good as anyone at building a scene. You should be teaching but since you are not you are welcome to keep me from misleading the masses.

Really am looking forward to seeing you and the gang. Safe travels everyone.

Latest posts

Sponsors