Little planes

santos

Elite Cafe Member
I’ve finished this little knife for my oldest son . I was looking for a special gift , on his birthday.
For the engraving I remembered the little planes I was drawing in the letters I sent to my wife while she was expecting Michael , 30 years ago….

The plane is a Latecoère , the kind of plane used in 1920 by Saint Exupery , while he was flying for the Aeropostale. In the post stamp I’ve engraved the birthday date .

In the other side I draw a scene when the fox is telling its secret to the little Prince.
All the engravings on the titanium tang are anodized.

This gift has been very much appreciated and Michael liked also the planes in his mother’s letters( fortunately she kept some of these);)

Somedays I feel happy to engrave...:)

Thanks for looking

Jean

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jean,

Superb!

A unique and very original gift, beautiful concept and executed to perfection.

Thank you for letting us share in this family treasure.

best wishes!

Rod

rolandbaptiste

Elite Cafe Member
Super Jean, tu dévoiles le secret du renard ;-)
Bravo pour le texte et le portrait et ta technique du titane coloré. Quels progrès!!!
Bonjour chez toi.

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
Estimado Jean,
Una vez más haz sorprendido a todos con un trabajo exquisito. ¡Felicitaciones!
Me ha encantado el diseño... la estampilla, el avión... en fin, ¡todo!
Seguramente tu hijo estará muy feliz con este obsequio que será atesorado como una herencia familiar.
¡¡Felicidades!!
Leonardo
PD: A propósito... ¡mi cumpleaños es el 7 de Enero! :)

santos

Elite Cafe Member
Thank You

Thank You Kevin,Walter,Eastlope, Rod, Marcus, Candy, Arnaud, Catharine, for your nice coments:)

Leonardo, muchas gracias por comentar. Se quedó mi hijo muy dichoso con el. Pasé bastante tiempo pero valia la pena, solo por su emoción al recibirlo.
Lo siento por tu cumpleaños, pero como las rosas deben ser unicas , nunca mas volveré a hacer una navaja así jaja

Merci beaucoup Roland .J’imagine que la petite Louise va elle aussi avoir des cadeaux gravés d’ici ses 30 ans ? J'ai hâte de voir ça...

Latest posts

Sponsors