Live Video feed while engraving

frank h

I just saw that there is a live video feed at the engraversstudio. When I went there the feed wasn't live at the time but there was a recording of it. In the video he says there will be be a schedule there of when the feeds are live. It's pretty cool.

Frank

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
it's a 'work in progress' with a relatively new service, but it appears Chris is getting everything sorted out. i'd think it would be a great way to occasionally watch how somebody does something without the expense & scheduling of a class, etc.- kinda like getting to watch over their shoulder from time to time. sure, it's 'potluck' as far as what you might see, but then again you might happen upon him doing something you didn't even think you needed or wanted to know.

maybe after awhile he'll start taking requests for demos on certain techniques...

unclejim1955

Elite Cafe Member
Chris is also recording the live feed, so if you don't catch it live, you can still see it. He's not sure how long the recordings stay available, so I guess we need to check in as often as possible.