looking for advise

Thread starter #1
Hello to all. To say I am new to this is like saying the sun shined a little bit in the world today. Sooo new to metal work I have never even done body work to a car and yes I have worked on a lot a cars. I spent the very first 1/2 hour after registing going over what you all argue about. I am to old to engage in this type of behavior I just don't need it in my life. So my question is what would be the political correct way of asking for help in getting a good system for a beginer and the support tools needed to get started with out taking a 3rd morgage out. Lol . Any and all advice is more than welcome. I do have wood carving and checkering in my back ground and I am sure that will be no help to me what so ever lol. Sam I did read some where you recomend the gravermach. Can a beginer get away with anything a little less pricey to start off with. At this point I am getting everything to get started so if I can save a hun here and there. A grand gets saved before you no it. Like I said there is no argument here just some advise PLEASE:eek:i

Thread starter #2
Please excuse my ignorance of this sites vast information. I just stumbled on the tips and archives section available for the unexperianced like myself. Thank you so much for taking the time to put so much information at our fingertips

I would tell you to buy the right tools the first time even if it means delayin for a bit. You can't go wrong buying used just make sure your asking the seller plenty of questions.

Latest posts

Sponsors