Marcus Hunt's English Fine Scroll Available

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I bought a set yesterday but the exchange rate added nearly another hundred bucks to it. Was not expecting that but I'll just chalk it up to being my birthday gift to myself. Plus it's nearly Father's Day. Excuses, excuses...

JJ Roberts

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I bought mine when the first printing came out with DVD'S if your interested in engraving fine English scrolls this is a great book.:thumbsup: J.J.

sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Please BUY this while you can! This material has been in and out of print for awhile and has been unavailable more than it's been available. There is nothing like it anywhere, and it's done by the master himself. And you will not see a better example of English fine scroll than what Marcus presents in this video.

Please BUY this while you can! This material has been in and out of print for awhile and has been unavailable more than it's been available. There is nothing like it anywhere, and it's done by the master himself. And you will not see a better example of English fine scroll than what Marcus presents in this video.
Dang I missed out on this and can't seem to find it now. Tried emailing Marcus but no reply yet. Anyone know if it's available anywhere else?

Dang I missed out on this and can't seem to find it now. Tried emailing Marcus but no reply yet. Anyone know if it's available anywhere else?
Been looking a couple days and tried to contact Marcus on Instagram but not sure he's very active on there. Anyone know of any way to still get Marcus's book or dvd I'd be greatly appreciative. Or any other published material on english scroll I should look for? Thanks in advance

Sponsors