missing pictures from point of origin thrread ?

Indy Joneds

Elite Cafe Member
I came across thiss thread http://www.engraverscafe.com/showthread.php?5368-Common-errors-in-scroll-design and would like to see the pictures that describe whats going off . have they been moved to a tips or archive somewhere? cant see a " Shading " section unless i missed it and didnt find it in design either.

Seems like an important piece of information on shading i shouldnt miss if possible , thanks

Last edited:

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I just looked at the thread and the images are not missing.

I came across thiss thread http://www.engraverscafe.com/showthread.php?6655-Leave-Scroll-Shading-Question and would like to see the pictures that describe whats going off . have they been moved to a tips or archive somewhere? cant see a " Shading " section unless i missed it and didnt find it in design either.

Seems like an important piece of information on shading i shouldnt miss if possible , thanks

Julia.J

Upgrade your software

Hello,

this is the second time I've seen someone saying that they can't view an image or a video posted online (Tips Archive)- the content is there, but the reason you can't load or it seems missing is the software you're using to view the content. The software either needs to be updated or then use another program to do the job :)

~Julia

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
When photos ARE missing, it will be because they were hosted on a photo site from an account that is no longer active. In that case there is nothing we can do to retrieve them.

Indy Joneds

Elite Cafe Member
I was using Firefox , but i may have the wrong thread but it is about shade lines terminating and the shape of inside elements , u think sam started it and people commented on how helpful it was to see . But no pictures , i think someone commented on it should be put in the tips or igraver. IM sorry to be vague but i hope the page us still loaded in pc when i get home. But point of origin and how to draw elemets to fit shading was what i was after.

Sponsors