More Woman Needed

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I couldn't help but notice that there were no woman engravers at the Ken Hurst engrave-in.
I know you're out there. Try to attend the next one everybodies welcome, and everyone is learning and sharing information. There is no excuse not to be participating and being represented amongst the crowd.

Last edited:

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
mdengraver...you are right..there are some very talented ladies out there in fact I have a lady coming over next week-end for a 2 day class on jewelry engraving, and another gal coming down from Rochester, NY who wants to engrave guns.
So ladies don't be intrimidated by the men..get out there.

JJ

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'm mentoring a high school girl on her senior project, engraving, and she shows a lot of talent. She has picked up on technique quickly and is doing well considering the short time involved. I tried to get her to go with me to Ken's, but we aren't allowed to be alone at any time and her mother couldn't make it, so she missed the group. Don't know where this will lead her, but I hope she continues with engraving.

Bill

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
big-un: why don't you encourage her to visit the forum if her family has a computer. that would be cool.

Latest posts

Sponsors