My latest hobo nickel carving

McAhron

Elite Cafe Member
Wowsers Dechristo,that's fantastic. Realistic and a great finish!

JOEYS CARVED ART

Elite Cafe Member
Damn, you are a great coin carver. You come up with very imaginative carvings! If I am half this good when I retire my tools in many years from now I will be a happy camper.
Great job!!

Joey

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I love it all, but I really appreciate someone who can carve an anatomically correct EAR! So many can't. Super character on the coin.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Great job! The finish is outstanding. I remember movies back in the 50's of giant bees, hornets, horned toads and rabbits caused by all the nuking going on in White Sands. Ants were a common theme as well. Since these giant hornets are in Japan and spreading and they recently had a melt down? Those were really silly movies thinking back-nukes, all you get is death. Fred

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Brilliant! And to avoid a one word post, I'll add that you've perfectly capture the look of shock, fear and revulsion in the space of that nickel! Well done.
Layne

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That looks like the actual size of the hornet that stung me in the head out in the barn when I was a kid. Grandma stopped the pain by applying chewed up cigarette tobacco to it.

Great job, really smooth.

Bill