My student with the iPad Pro

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
misael_marquez-sm.jpg

I introduced my student Misael Marquez to the iPad Pro on Monday, and he bought one on Tuesday. In 3 short days he's designing engraving designs on the iPad and loving it!

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
yeah, but you left the room for five minutes and he was watching cat videos on youtube. THAT never happened with a pad & pencil.

RDP

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Sam, that's excellent, I hope I can start that easy with it, just bought mine today, sorry but I could not find how to email you from here, if the offer still stands ,would you be kind enough to e-mail me the pencil set up you have please, I will greatly appreciate it,

rdporley@icloud.com

thanks,
kind regards,

Richard

Sam

Staff member
Hi Sam, that's excellent, I hope I can start that easy with it, just bought mine today, sorry but I could not find how to email you from here, if the offer still stands ,would you be kind enough to e-mail me the pencil set up you have please, I will greatly appreciate it,

rdporley@icloud.com

thanks,
kind regards,

Richard

I sent you the brush. My email link is on my website MasterEngraver.com

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
on a more serious note, i see he's working on a repetitive geometric pattern. do these programs have some sort of clip art or maybe CAD capabilities to generate precise curves/arcs, lines, etc.?

Sam

Staff member
on a more serious note, i see he's working on a repetitive geometric pattern. do these programs have some sort of clip art or maybe CAD capabilities to generate precise curves/arcs, lines, etc.?

Very little, Mitch. It can make a straight line but that's about it (as far as I know). It's really a freehand paint application. It doesn't include clipart but you can import any image and trace over it.

There might be another app that can draw perfect arcs, etc.

RDP

Elite Cafe Member
Very little, Mitch. It can make a straight line but that's about it (as far as I know). It's really a freehand paint application. It doesn't include clipart but you can import any image and trace over it.

There might be another app that can draw perfect arcs, etc.

I found this!!
Lots of helpful information about shape brushes I haven't downloaded any yet, but I think this site could be very helpful :thumbsup:

Richard.

Shape Brushes
http://procreate.si/forums/index.php?topic=438.0

Latest posts

Sponsors