My Very First Scrollwork

Andrew Biggs

Hi Abigail

Well done.............you've utilised the shape and contour of the canvas really well and your scroll has a nice flow. Just one thing.................next time you may want to stipple the background to cut the glare down :eek:

So how did you manage to get Sam into the vise?? :D

Cheers
Andrew

Abigail

Administrator
He didn't really put up a fight so I didn't have to use the vise. :D He is so jet lagged from his trip to Belgium that he just sat there...in a daze. :p
Abby

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
NICE MAORI STYLE ! it's been said real men can wear pink ! every time i do, they throw me outta the bleepin ballpark !

Crazy Horse

Elite Cafe Member
Sam, this is grounds for SPOUSAL ABUSE! I would suggest consulting a reputable law firm. Contact the law firm of Doowe, Cheatum, and Howe as soon as possible. Tell them Monk sent you. ;~)

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Abigail,

Wow, Sam really looks excited (tired)! Hope its a product that doesn't leave a stain!!
(At first glance I thought it was a cutt-away of Sam's thoughts!!)
Nice to see ya'll having fun,

Weldon

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It is very creative to say the least. I was thinking it may have been a prank done while Sam had passed out!

Very artistic Abigail.

Peter

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i swear, i'm gonna move to california and start all over ! see curly. he's my cousin.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I can understand the boredom in the hot southern bayou summers. We have that problem up north in January and February. Abi I see a few flat spots here and there but overall your scroll work is excellent. You should pick your canvases more wisely though:)

Latest posts

Sponsors