Need Watch Engraved

harley22

Hi everyone,

Wow, I've learned alot about engraving since visiting this forum! I am looking for a hand engraver to inscribe several words on the inside of a Movado watch band (see attached). I've been to multiple engravers and jewelry stores in my area and they all recommended having it hand engraved....only i can't find a hand engraver in my local area. I would appreciate any tips or contacts anyone on this forum may have. This is a special gift and I need to have it ready by early October. Thank you in advance for your help!

Attachments

• Movado Watch.jpg
    Movado Watch.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 262

harley22

Thanks for the tip Mike. I am in the Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida area...but willing to ship watch anywhere to be engraved so long as I can get it back in time. Appreciate your suggestions....

Shanna Moran

Harley - Is there a reason not to simply engrave the words on the back of the watch? Maybe the customer wants too many words? Inside the band looks somewhat difficult to reach and also it is probably stainless or worse, rhodium plated. Mike Cirelli should be your expert for some good advice.

mogman

Im looking for someone that can make me a watch band with a 3 piece ranger buckle? I got the idea from the watch JR Ewing wore larry Hagman in Dallas I have a 18k Bucherer watch 17mm lug from my late grandfather and i want the same watch band made like he had with the engravings. you know of anyone that can make me one like this? thanks Robert Burmeister eastern Pa. 570-599-7128
the link of a video of the watch i have photos too.
https://www.accesshollywood.com/vid...sh-on-larry-hagmans-dallas-texas-timex-38449/

mogman

Mike_Morgan, didn't mean to hijack this thread but they wouldn't allow me to start a new one since I just started and I seen the last post to be in 2007. So I thought the person wouldn't of care hopefully I didn't step on anyones boots?

Mike_Morgan

Elite Cafe Member
Mike_Morgan, didn't mean to hijack this thread but they wouldn't allow me to start a new one since I just started and I seen the last post to be in 2007. So I thought the person wouldn't of care hopefully I didn't step on anyones boots?

I apologize, but you could have posted and gone through the moderator queue which is what it was designed for... If nobody else is angry, then neither am I

Latest posts

Sponsors