New Engraving Class

Mike Dubber

Elite Cafe Member
I have been teaching hand engraved at the Marc Admas School for the past four years. My classes have been for beginners and using hammers and chisels. In 2019 Marc is going to expand his curriculum to include air-powered engraving.
The School is located just south of Indianapolis at Franklin, Indiana. It is the foremost woodworking school America, and in recent years Marc has started offering a schedule of classes that includes many other hand arts. So, after having great success with the hammer and chisel work, he is equipping the classroom with all new GRS Air Powered tools and work stations for our first air class to be held the week of October 28 to November 1.
This school runs annually from April through October offering more than 400 different classes taught by 115 instructors from around the country and around the world. It's a class act..last year the students in classroom next to mine were building their own guitars - from scratch! In addition to offering instruction in every conceivable skill in woodworking (the school offers a Masters in Woodworking) classes are conducted metal fabrication, knifemaking, glass blowing, bead making, guitars, drums, bezel making, and one of the school's specialties taught by Marc Adams himself - Marquetry (look it up).
I could go on, but for now, think about engraving - a week of instruction with new GRS Equipment. All you folks who complain about no instruction in the mid-west - come to Marc Admas and help me break this stuff in! We are offering this to only eight students this Fall.

You may order the school catalog of classes at www.marcadams.com...or call the school to inquire about the engraving class at 317-535-4013.
MarcAdamsCatalog.jpg

gazzman151

I had a 2 day scrimshaw class with Mike at the Adams school of woodworking in 2017. this was a great class & it is a great facility. Good luck with the new class!
Scott Ward

Latest posts

Sponsors