New iGraver tutorial - Image Transfer Techniques by Waldemar Schmidt

Cody

Elite Cafe Member
Sam, sorry for asking a computer ? but perhaps this will help others with the same issue. I've downloaded your files on sharpening the 120 as well as the one on shade line engraving a month or so ago and never could get either one to open. I now downloaded this image transfer file and can't get it to open either. I tried to read them without "saveing" them but still nothing. When I double click on it, it does nothing. Any idea what's wrong??

Thanks
cody

Cody

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Sam. I must not have that program. I kinda figured it would be something like that.

Cody

Yves Halliburton

Elite Cafe Member
Acrobat reader

Cody, you should be able to get this on line for free. Or it usually comes with programs you have purchased and didn't download it. Check!:)

Yves Halliburton

Elite Cafe Member
Sam, check out Waldemar Schimdt's PDF file and look at Page 7, No. V. Shouldn't #4 come before #3. I put the solution on first, then the transparency and burnish.???

Cody

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Yves. I went into the link that Sam put on his reply and found a "download" button but when I went in there there was a "licensing agreement". I went in there and started to read it but don't speak the language so had no idea what they were talking about. Rather than risk doing something other than what i intend, I backed out. I'll have to give this mission to the kids when they get home from school.

Cody

msar24

Cody,

The licensing agreement is a standard license agreement and basically says that you will not charge money to use the program, sell the program...blah, blah, blah. The software is free so anyone can have it and put it on as many computers as they want. When you get to the licenseing agreement step, check that you agree and follow the rest of the prompts for the install of the Adober Reader.

Latest posts

Sponsors