New to the Engraver's Cafe Graver Max!

Mike Barela

Hello, I am new to the Engraver's Café and this is my first post. I recently acquired an older GRS Graver Max in great condition and would like to sell it so that I can buy the New Graver AT. My question is how much could I ask for it? It includes a hand piece and all inner and outer hose have been replaced. Moderators please let me know if I need to be discussing this in the Buy and Sell section. I don't want to violate any rules. Thank you Mike

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yo
u might post some pictures and let us see what model and condition it is in and then ask someones opinion on a PM. Then become a pledge member and list it in the Buy &Sell section of the forum.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
welcome. since you're new here, i'll skip the usual flogging. yes, it would be best to post in the buy & sell. good luck

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
flogging.jpg

Welcome to the Cafe, Mike. Yep, the Buy & Sell forum's the place to go.

Here's Monk the Flogger in action. It's not a pretty sight.

Mike Barela

Hahaha. Thank you for everyone's help. I actually just sold it today to my neighbor. Now he's getting interested in engraving!

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
sam: refresh me a bit-- what year did you take this picture of me ? the lighting was not at all flattering !

I don't remember exactly, monk. You sure had a good arm back then. We all lived in fear of a monk flogging.

Sponsors