O-Rings for free.

Bluetickhound

Elite Cafe Member
image.jpg

Going through some stuff and came across a box of O-rings. I see where folks are looking for them from time to time iny the classifieds. If anyone needs a particular size shoot me a PM with your address (CONUS please!) and I'll be happy to send you some, free of charge. If I haven't needed them in the few years they've been here, I doubt I'll ever need 'em. The smaller sizes I have about 10 each, the larger about 7 each.

Bluetickhound

Elite Cafe Member
The company I work for used to rep Dichtomatik seals and O-Rings but when we dropped them they told us to trash all our inventory. Boss said if we saw anything we wanted we could keep it. I have this box and another one somewhere else. If I can find it I'll repeat the offer if there's any interest. I would have put this in the classifieds but I'm not (yet) a pledge member and I'm not wanting any $$$ for these.

JOEYS CARVED ART

Elite Cafe Member
Yeah, that is an awesome little kit of O-rings. I don't need any O-rings at the moment but it is very nice of you to offer, thank you.

Mike_Morgan

Elite Cafe Member
When you get rid of the O-rings, I'd be thrilled to have the box... I have tons of O-rings and it would be a great organizer... I'd be happy to cover shipping!

Ron Spokovich

Elite Cafe Member
Glad to see the reminder! I have such a pile of o-rings, but not the box as mine are in sealed plastic envelopes. I can't even venture a guess as to the amount. I bought mine at an auction of which an electrical contractor was going out of business. Also, got a pile of internal and external snap rings, from the same place, and a pile of assorted screws and such in a six-drawer steel cabinet. It pays to go to some auctions, as you never know what will show up, and what they have to offer. Haven't found any engraving equipment yet, though. . .still looking and hoping!

Latest posts

Sponsors