People engrave images of elephants, don't they?

Abigail

Administrator
I need to know. When is the mating season for elephants? It turns out that male elephants are mean and aggressive during the mating season so I'm wondering if now is a bad time to ride an elephant.
I suppose I could request a female elephant, but incase they don't have one, I need to know if now is mating season.
Thanks,
Abigail

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Are you in some place like Thailand and maybe are contemplating riding one these magnificent beasts??? How cool would that be? Was watching Hatari again the other day (one of my all time favorite John Wayne films) and was thinking about how cool it would be to have a baby elephant..... till I had to milk all them goats Ha!

But specifically, I think during the rainy season is the time they get interested in things beyond peanuts and promenades.

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I rode elephants once in Thailand, I think they were all female.It was on the river up by Chang Rai as I remember. Is that where you are? Bangkok gem and jewelry show i suppose.

Last edited:

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Abigail,
I would think you would be able to find out easily by doing a Google search? Unless you are just kidding.

Peter

Abigail

Administrator
Yes, we are in Thailand. We left Bangkok this morning and are now in Krabi. Tomorrow we find the elephants. Interesting thing about being on the other side of the world...the constellations are backwards. The little dipper isnt dipping at all. It is dumping. We renamed it the little dumper .;) Also we can see the other side of the moon from here. AND....they arent called mai tais here, they are called Tai Mais. CHEERS!:D
Abigail

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That's the tea your drinking. Have fun bull riding. I was just thinking if an Elephant goes up on it's back feet those suckers gotta be at least 30 feet high huumm? :)
Have fun
Mike

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Hi Abigail.
Hope you have fun with the elephants.
As far as elephant mating season goes.............
I have it on good authority............
As in all cases..... it's when the female says it is!!!!!
Best wishes to you both.
John B.

Abigail

Administrator
Hey!
We rode the elephants today! They were all girl elephants. The guide told us that the male elephants were too mean and aggressive to give tourists rides. Our elephant was very nice....and hairy.
Tomorrow...we find the monkeys. Now I am off to study the stars.
Cheers,
Abigail

ChrisB

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Abigail,
You Tried It ! Good, although this is a bit late,

Out here in Africa.! Elephants mate all year Round.
During this time You Will Know when to stay Clear, The Bull Elephants have a wet streak just behind
their eyes, this indicates that they are in Must. therefor very Mean and AGGRESSIVE !!!
ChrisB

Abigail

Administrator
Hi Scott,
I have to be careful how I reply to this now, don't I? Then again, I often leap before I look, so I would say "yes" that Sam has indeed enlightend me on monkey behavior ....and that may be the nicest way to put it!
We will have to send you some monkey photos soon. You just won't believe it!
Abigail

Latest posts

Sponsors