Please pray for Roger and Cathi Bliele

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
roger, may the lord look over her and the doctors attending her needs. you'll both be in my prayers. keep the faith, my friend.

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I just skyped Roger and even talked to Cathi. ( I am in Germany at the moment) Cathi seems to be fine right now, and they are not even sure she had a stroke now, but do not know what she had. She apparanently was totally incohrent and didi not know anything when they first brought her in Tuesday. They are running more tests today, and may release her toinght or most likely tomorrow. They both are grateful for your concerns and prayers

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Whoohoo! :clapping:

Here's hoping the news continues to be good news. It seems to me that I've actually read something about just this sort of thing fairly recently but I can't recall what they thought was actually going on.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
My thanks to all.

My dear friends and colleagues,

This is the first time I have been at my PC for more than a few minutes since Monday night. I first want to offer my thanks for the prayers and best wishes of all who visit The Engravers Café. Knowing that Cathi and I have your moral support is a comfort and blessing.

As Scott recently reported, Cathi has made what could be termed a miraculous recovery and has returned home this afternoon. While not 100% back to normal she is very close to it and with some physical therapy we expect her to regain that last half of a percent.

Without going into lengthy details Cathi has gone from unresponsive on Tuesday morning to moderately responsive by Wednesday to almost full recovery by last evening! The doctors can’t really explain this but though her symptoms indicated a stroke, after extensive testing in every possibly way there was no evidence of a stroke left to be found.

As a Roman Catholic, I immediately offered up my prayers to the Most High, His Son, and several of the saints. Perhaps, as Ken Snyder hoped for, there was indeed an angel at her bedside. Interestingly, after she was first admitted and had her first scan a priest arrived and administered the anointing of the sick (formerly known as the last rites) and though Cathi was otherwise unresponsive, she somehow recited the Out Father and Hail Mary along with the priest.

It is a wonderful thing to know that folks across the world will pray and offer good thoughts for you in your hour of need. The ancient, noble, and obscure art of hand engraving is more than a trade or occupation for many people, especially the patrons of the Engravers Café. For many of us this group of skilled artisans and aspirants has become a worldwide fraternity that goes beyond just cutting lines in metal. Through our various get-togethers, both online and in person, good will and fellowship, in all respects, has grown and spread like the flowering vines wrought by our gravers.

My best to all and may each one of you who offered a prayer or good thought be blessed many times over.

Kindest regards,

Roger & Cathi

Para mis amigos que hablan el idioma español,

Esta es la primera vez que he estado en mi PC por más de unos minutos desde la noche del lunes. En primer lugar quiero dar las gracias por las oraciones y mejores deseos de todos los que visitan el Café grabadores. Sabiendo que Cathi y contar con su apoyo moral es un consuelo y una bendición.

Como Scott ha informado recientemente, Cathi ha hecho lo que podría denominarse una milagrosa recuperación y ha vuelto a casa esta tarde. Si bien no es 100% a la normalidad está muy cerca de ella y con un poco de terapia física que esperamos recuperar su pasado que la mitad de un por ciento.

Sin entrar en detalles largos Cathi ha pasado de responder en la mañana del martes para el miércoles moderadamente sensible a la recuperación casi en su totalidad por la última noche! Los médicos no se puede explicar esto, pero cuando sus síntomas indican un derrame cerebral, después de numerosas pruebas en todos los sentidos, posiblemente, no hubo evidencia de un derrame cerebral izquierdo que se encuentran.

Como católico, me ofreció de inmediato a mis oraciones al Altísimo, su Hijo, y varios de los santos. Tal vez, como Ken Snyder se espera, no existía realmente un ángel a su lado. Curiosamente, después de haber sido admitido por primera vez y tuvo su primera exploración de un sacerdote llegó y administrar la unción de los enfermos (antes conocido como los últimos ritos) y aunque era de otra manera que no responde Cathi, de alguna manera ella recitó el Padre de salida y el Ave María junto con el sacerdote .

Es algo maravilloso saber que gente de todo el mundo que oran y ofrecen buenos pensamientos para usted en su hora de necesidad. El arte antiguo, noble y oscura de grabado de la mano es más que un oficio u ocupación para muchas personas, especialmente los clientes de la cafetería grabadores. Para muchos de nosotros a este grupo de artesanos y los aspirantes se ha convertido en una fraternidad mundial que va más allá de las líneas de corte de metal. A través de nuestros diversos encuentros, tanto en línea como en persona, buena voluntad y compañerismo, en todos los aspectos, ha crecido y se extendió como las vides de floración provocada por nuestros tenderetes.

Mis mejores deseos para todos y que cada uno de ustedes que se ofreció una oración o un pensamiento bueno ser bendecido muchas veces.

Un cordial saludo,

Roger y Cathi

Andrew Biggs

Hi Roger

That is good news all around. Faith is a powerful thing and can help us through the most challenging of times.

Sounds like its time to break out the bubbly in the Bleile household :)

Cheers
Andrew

mrthe

Hi Roger i'm very happy to know that news and thank you for your spanish traslation you are right heare we can meet very good artisans and artists but too many friends and very good persons i haven't spoke with you in a lot of posts but i can say that i'm admire you for the knowledge and the help bring to me direct and indirectly ,i think that you are a good man too and for this reason i hope all the best for you and your family
regards
Paolo

quickcut07

Elite Cafe Member
Roger and Cathi I just read the note from Scott and the following info I hope a complete recovery is about to touch Cathi. The wife and I send our prayers to you both.

Eric and Terry

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
thanks for the good news- i'm not much of a "me-too'er" when it comes to commenting on various threads, but i have been anxiously checking for updates and am very pleased & relieved to hear your wife is doing so much better!

Mike Fennell

Elite Cafe Member
Roger and Cathi,

My wife Kathy and I are also Roman Catholic and we are very relieved to learn that the prayers of so many people of so many faiths have contributed to Cathi's recovery. We will continue to pray for her and for you.

Thank you for all that you have done for all of us over the years.

Mike and Kathy Fennell

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks to all for your prayers and good wishes.

Unfortunately, Cathi unexplanably lapsed into her earlier condition Sunday morning and is again in the hospital. Your continued prayers and support are much appreciated.

Sincerly,

Roger

Bama

Elite Cafe Member
Rodger, Celeste and I will add Cathi and you to our prayer list. Blessings to you and your family.

Latest posts

Sponsors